.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, April 2, 2010

Head to Toe in French Diesel.

Head to toe.. well, except for the sunglasses. Those are my Bottega Venetta, adored to the max, sunglasses. But, yes, the jacket, the belt, the limited edition highwaisted french Diesel runway pants and funky wedges are all Decadent Diesel. My lust was uncontrollable when it came to these pants. I look everywhere in the states. From the boutiquey Philly stores to the NYC head quarters, I brought a picture in of these pants to ask if they were in stock. To my surprise no body had any idea what I was talking about, oh how reassuring...

Well coincidentally that summer my mother and I decided to treat ourselves to a relaxing week in a chic hotel in Saint Tropez France for a week called the Villa Belrose. When walking around St. Tropez I walked into a store not even knowing what fashion glory would be at my fingertips. Instantly I saw the shoes. Then, laying effortlessly on a table of jeans, my mother moved a dark washed boot cut to reveal these pants.. They fit like a glove and looked so good that the employe had to bring out items from the back to create this total jean piece. Hope you like it...




"Yipppeee" action shot POW