.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Senior Art Gala...


My senior show consisted of 15 paints and drawings, 3 installations, photography and pottery. The reception was fantastic... every single cupcake was swiped and devoured. Thank you to all of  the people that came. It meant so much to me...


I took my first formal art class in the fall of my Junior year in high school. Starting out as a lover of just one medium, charcoal, I was definitely against  "oils" and painting in general. I didn't like canvas and the prep. for it. It took so long that I felt as I stretched my canvas that I lost the potency of my design by the mechanical works of preparation. I didn't get it. How can people expect to channel  their creativity through a stick with bristles on the end of it,a brush. But once I came off of my "vacation" away from oils I decided to give it another try. I mean oil paints never really afflicted any harm on me but I just saw them as a nuisance. Long story short, I still dislike canvas(shown by that fact that all of my paints are on wood) and I really enjoy oils. Don't you just love happy endings? ahaha
Below you will see my show. If you want to see more just go to my website. All of my pieces are for sale, so if you see one that you like just let me know.
Adios!


Title:Crazed Title: Treated by Cancer
Title:Life with Water

Title: Connection
Title: The Colors of the Rainbow

Title:Feeling
Title:Beloved Queen

Title: Sacrfice