.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, April 17, 2010

MFA Museum Day


It took 2 hours to get to Boston from my school. The bus was filled with students ready to see art and to eat a good lunch in Boston. I was excited mostly for the art. One of my favorite artist of all time is Sargent and luckily the MFA has a whole room dedicated to some of his pieces. While roaming through the MFA, I asked a few of my friends "If you could paint like anyone who would it be?" Many replied in a confused tone to deflect answering the question. But me? Oh Sargent, I would love to paint like him. Well I can try to channel his brilliance while I paint, but that is as close as I am going to get. I know it is terrible to want to paint like some other artist. I am not disregarding my own natural talent with the brush.. but dreaming is in my blood(while asleep or awake). Click to see my artwork here.
 I left the MFA glad to have the opportunity to visit. But also slightly,umm how do you say it?.. oh yes, AmAzed. 
In the 21st century-some can say that art has come so far, and others say art has digressed entirely. I'll stick to being positive. Heading back on the bus I observed the strange feeling that people always get either traveling to or from a destination... Why does one leg of the trip always seem like it takes twice as long as the other??? A point to ponder..


Fashion: I am wear my french Diesel high waisted denim pants that have also been featured in this post.
The jacket is a vintage Victor Costa embroidered piece. I always feel like a "Spaniard" in the jacket. To die for. The shoes are Jeffrey Campbell =).




Renior, Sargent and Signac
Renior
Sargent

Sargent
Signac