.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Edible Easter

Edible Arrangement,Edible Arrangement,Edible Arrangement! How can fruit on a stick taste so good?!?! The tradition is that on Easter the little ones get baskets. Well this big girl over here got a fruit basket for Easter. My mom called Edible Arrangement and told me that she custom made my order. I didn't even know you could do that for the shapes of your fruit! Well now you can. This edible arrangement had some of my favorite creations ( keep in mind I am a Chocoholic) chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered pineapples in the shape of bunny rabbits(pictures are below) pineapple hearts, Pineapple HELLO KITTYS!, chocolate covered apples(they pat the apple down in cinnamon, dip in it chocolate and then put carmel bits on the outside, to die for) and chocolate covered bananas. These bananas are half dipped in dark chocolate and the other half dipped in white chocolate. This Arrangement was so decadent and put me in such an incredible fruit coma. I just want to give a special thanks to the girls who had so much fun with me while eating some of it. We were all droooooooooooooling over it. When I asked a few of my friends "which one was your favorite?" haha....they couldn't choose...