.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Holy Grail of Jewelry

The Bee's Nest
The weekend is here. I wanted to celebrate the coming of this weekend with a HUGO post.( The picture up top is of my friends and me.haha crazy chicas much love sent your way )
By word of mouth, My mother and I found The Bee's Nest. I was greeted by women stunned by every piece of jewelry that the owner, Kate Olson, could provide. Jewelry fit for a princess was all around. I arrived on the scene interested by what we could find, but I ended up overwhelmed by everything that I found. I wanted it all. The pieces one finds at The Bee's Nest are vintage mixed with new. If you are not one who is a jewelry lover but you need that "special piece" for an event, then rent it for the night. My mother and I saw the first case and our immediate dialogue became "Oooo... no,no, THISSS OHHH....OOO... did you see this?....oH so Amazing." Can you say stunned? The Bee;s Nest has not only one of a kind jewelry pieces but also one of a kind furniture pieces like Edwardian twin beds with box springs, foot boards and custom mattresses. The Bee's Nest has other signature furniture pieces like lamps, mirrors and chests. After spending 3 hours in this haven for the first time we successfully narrowed down our selection from everything to half of everything. Proactive right? The Bee's Nest is like no other and I think from looking at some of the pieces you can agree. We left The Bee's Nest. Woke up the nest morning and my mother greeted me with a " Is it bad that I want to go back to The Bee's Nest again?" Enjoy the pictures..
Necklaces




Trying it on, Sets
18th birthday present! See this post...


Rings


Bracelets
Pins



Earrings


Wanna know more? Just contact her- kateolsontbn@aol.com
(610)789-2720
The Bee's Nest
16 Eagle rd.
Havertown PA