.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Voila



Bonjour! I feel french today, well at least my armpits do. Don't you just hate when you go into the shower with the goal of freeing your legs from their grisliness and you forget your armpits?Jeezeeeee. I guesss this means I don't wear short sleeves today. Good thing it is a little chilly today so that long sleeves kinda works up here in New England. 

Today is a Lace,Puffed sleeves and a Veil kind of day. Tre tre chic eh?? While wearing this ensemble I always notice the detail work of this jacket.  My objective was for you to admire it as well. The moment I saw it, it was understood in my mind that this jacket was a true "piece". Every girl has those "Pieces" in her wardrobe that make her feel so good when she wears them and was a little pricier then she would normally shell out. But I have a question.. Do puffed sleeves mean that you have a puffed ego? In the victorian era puffed sleeves meant a puffed pride?Maybe subconsciously.haha Maybe more shoulder puff will give every women a little confidence boost... Try it.
Much love, Carter.


Below is the back of the jacket, such lovely fabric.