.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Monday, April 19, 2010

Must Love Dogs, my PupYups.

MY DOGS.
I am an animal person. My dogs are both one of kind and have very established personalities. Leo, short for Leonardo, is the Yorkie featured in the first photo up top. Where do I start with him? He is so cute with his smile, perky trout of a walk and when he wants something from you he turns on all of the right moves to charm you. Leo has a little problem that we like to call "little dog syndrome." Leo is convinced that he is 4 times his size and can therefore take on the mammoth Retrievers.Leo is called a "Sumo Yorkie" this remarks on the fact that he is quite the little porker and he would (if he was allowed the chance to) eat until he popped. Maybe I am more like him then I thought(?) hahahaaaa.
ON the topic of food... Leo is known for ripping a few appendages off if you try to take away his treats.
 The lovely posed white dog is my Westie, Angel. She truly is her name. She is the smartest dog I have ever encountered. But because of this immense brain power she has, she is one to get into small depressions. Awwwwwwww....But if you pick up a toy and/or just sit down, she will be the first to cuddle with you. Fun facts about her- She has the biggest fear of bugs and she is the first one to come into the bed in the morning to give you some morning kisses so you may rise in a happier mood. She loves to wake people up...
Darling and adorable Angel/ Cynical and cute Leo... So glad Leo and Angel are my dogs...  

He is electricc....

leo- action shot