.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What did I do during my 17th chapter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE, 18!

17,
You gave me so much.
-Received college acting credit while working with amazing on and off broadway stars(like the original Bell form Beauty and the Beast) for a summer at UCLA's school of Theatre, Film and Television.
-Realized that I want to be a film actress
-Became single after 6 years
-Art blossomed to new limits not even fathomable
- Received a "gold key" for my 8 piece portfolio in the Art Scholastic Competition
-Got into the BFA acting program for Mary Mount Manhattan College
-Had the best Branzino(Mediterean Sea Bass)
-Bought my first item of Chloe, and  Bottega Venetta 
- Received the title of "Head of Main" leadership role in the Nova Nine.
- Fell in love with Baklava, dried prunes, bulgur,quinoa, and Vosges Haut Chocolate.
- Fell in love with Wigs =)
-Bought my first pair of super thigh high boots/ chaps.
-Made my first Jacket, Headbands and Crazy necklaces.
- Had my first KiwiBerry.
- Received a role in HBO series True Blood and The Landlord.
-Started my blog.
-Tastes Local Amish Foooooood
- Had Curry Ice cream.
- Received my first Swarovski crystal Hello Kitty iPhone case.


Saturday Night going to GILT !!!!! look at this food!