.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How to RevamP your Heels....






































I bought these Victorian gold shoes from a costume store. You can find so many edgy cheap items from costume stores. The shoes needed to be revamped and I thought about searching for some new laces. I went to craft stores, department stores and online shops. But I thought of a more creative way to make my shoes be show stopper. Scarves. When my mom was using scarves intimately for her designs she ended up gaining a ample supple of these silky sheets. I took a day to find at least 3 scarves that would work with the gold of the shoe and not compete with the lace top. I narrowed the 3 down to the one black scarf with blue and white flowers and gold ascents. I thought this scarf worked. It had the gold and some rich dark tons that didn't through everything off.  From one creative person to another I hope this post helps you in your conquest to revamp your own shoes.