.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Accessorize or Disguise


Starting with a few craft store flowers and fringe, I create a plan of attack."Would this flower be good with this glitter bulb" and "Is there such thing as too many flowers?" I have constantly been the girl who, with out fail, can pick out the most expensive item in a store. Why is it that us women see the sale rack, but end up leaving the store with something was not on sale? Such trickery. With the women, such as myself, who have the blessing, and the curse, of having costly taste buds when it comes to any item of fashion, I give you this post. I dedicate this post to all of the women whose expensive taste completely exceeds their budget.

Here are pictures of 5 star headbands at a small discount price.

My first headband has gardenias as the large flower on the top and the long ribbon is finished with  a simple tulipy flower with a twinkling pearl set in the middle of each flower. Classic. 



This last lovely headband is extraordinary. It is fun, spunky, and beautiful. Orchids In the Victorian era in Europe, were largely seen as a symbol of luxury and elegance.This orchid's history goes all the way back to the time of the Aztecs. The ancient Aztecs were said to have drank a mixture of vanilla orchid flowers as a strength potion.To this day, the most popular and lasting interpretations have been love, beauty, wisdom, and thoughtfulness. In China, the orchid symbolizes innocence and culture. The pink orchid has indicated pure affection for hundreds of years. Wow!
I received my inspiration and drive to complete this project from a creative design Jane Taylor, located in London. I put a few of her designs below along with her website...