.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Egg women want for Easter

Happy Easter
Faberge Eggs.
Faberge Eggs are the eggs that every women wants to find in her Easter Basket. I was given my first Faberge egg necklace when I was very little. I think it is kind of funny how my mother loved giving me little gold and diamond necklaces and trinkets for special occasions. But even though it was mine, my mother would always keep them away from me in her big jewelry vanity. I guess she feared I would loose it, which is completely valid and maybe even true haha.


FACT: Faberge eggs are Russian. The jewelry firm is called House of Faberge and was started in 1842 .