.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fashion Channeling..


I ordered Indian food in and watched the 4 hour movie of Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra. I was reminded of my unhinged love for rich cultures. My Lamb Kebabs and Sweet Curry Chicken were richly spiced and packed with historical flavors. I was very content....
Add all of that along side of the rich colors, fabrics, carvings and emotion of the ties between Egypt and Rome in Cleopatra, and you have a heavily rich night. haha. Inspiration by the world and it's history brings about change in trends and fashion styles. My style is eclectically measured by my love for rich cultures, such as the Rococo period(Victorian and Edwardian) old Asia and everything Egyptian. Each day I "channel" each outlet of my fascination for these ways of life into my dress. Today I felt ripe with the color of red and ancient with it's patterns. I do not plan outfits strictly day by day. But yet, I just let the color of the day direct me to what I wear to express what I am feeling on the inside. Next time you put on your clothing, look at it and see if you can connect the colors to your mood. Everything depends on the mood and your subconscious is more knowledgeable than you think....

Fashion: Native Indian poncho, no name. Gap jeans and Nieman Marcus short boots.