.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Put a Knob on it!



Customizing and Redesigning...
My kitchen was dull and needed something that yelled "This is my house." But we didn't want to knock down walls or install different cabinets, no no no... everything just seemed way to pricey and honestly, unrealistic. We thought smaller, taking the shab and making it chic, I guess I could say. Knobs! Put a little trinket of happiness on every drawer and cabinet in the kitchen and it turns it into something different and something that yelled "This is my house". Ha! take that! other over priced ideas! Victory can be yours by either buying knobs from Anthropology or even going to a "Paint your own Pottery" store and do a family bonding experience by painting your own knobs. Bet you never thought of that...
Enjoy your Thursday and think of ways to change up your shab to chic..
Adios..