.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Excuses Excuses Excuses


"I just can't help it."


Excuses, excuses, excuses. Oh they comfort us so. Once asked the typical tongue and check phrase "why not.." you are doomed. Unless you are one of the people that can think on their feet and create a perfect counter story to back up your excuse, but other wise you are screwed. I for one am terrible with making up good excuses. I revert back to the old sayings like, "When pigs can fly" and "It is raining cats and dogs." Oh dear. Or also even using "being sick" as a undisputed response. These lines are not well taken by people of my age. But the one counter response that I am reminded of time and time again is "Because I said so." This line is the quintessence of perfect liners. Instead of putting thought into furthering the complexity of your excuse just say this line, "Because I said so", and you will have just reiterated your first crafted line with a response that will not be challenged. Brilliant. If only I could remember "because I said so" when the time comes to use it...hahaha. For now "When pigs can fly" will stay on the forefront of my frontal lobe as I continue to get funny looks and off topic responses back. Ah- Carrumba!


Fashion: Anonymous Skirt from India, "Three Dot" white T, Medieval Moccasins-Irish gillies, and A Egyptian Revival necklace, shown below, is from The Bee's Nest.(Click to see the post with more outrageous jewelry items)