.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Monday, April 5, 2010

The start to the Birthday week.

Bonjour,
First, I hope that you had a great Easter Sunday celebration. Today, Monday the 5, marks the count down till my Birthday on Wed. I will be 18! Can you believe it? My mother said when I turned 16 "You better watch out gurrl, the rest of your life is going to fly by". Now considering when my mother told me this and the fact that I remember like it was yesterday , just confirms that fact that she was right. This time really did fly by. After working rigorously on my Senior Show, a show in the main gallery which is dedicated to only your own pieces for a week, I started nailing things at 5 and ended at 9:30. But man oh man, I wanted to cry after it was all up. I had never had the privilege of earning time in a large gallery to display my works. I wanted the exhibit to be something that no one can just "walk by." A fantasy world and from the reactions today of teachers being late to their classes, I think I succeeded. It is only Monday and nothing is bringing me down. Well, even though the load to do homework and tests still stay potent, the one thing I can control is the way I handle them. I hope you all have a great week and remember that the one thing you can control is your day, just smile and that will do the trick. Hope you enjoy my posts this week. 

P.s NOw for the fAshIon: I am wear one of my wigs. One of my favorites, my black one. It is almost 35 inches long. The Egyptian scarf is one of my favorite ones from Hermes. The shoes are Zara(haha they are like stilts.. soo comfortable) and the pants are Riess. The jacket was a total find. It was on sale and got it for a steal and even in NYC. It has some amazing embroidery. Score! leave me comments if you want to know more...
Ciao!