.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Monday, April 12, 2010

Shoes that have Soles.

René Caovilla, you did it again. When one wears sparkles on their shoes it is usually as a topper to the intimate straps laced around the foot. But now, with this season's René Caovilla, every women can leave their own trail of glitter behind them. With these shoes you can lead your own modern Cinderella story at a big price. When I was in NYC this weekend I was walking around Barney's and literally felt like all of the money my mother and I had was being sucked away just from looking at all of these thousand dollar shoes. So beautiful... so tempting.. but just flat are ridiculous. I really don't think anyone these days has that kind of capital to throw at something like shoes(well shoes are very important and luring). I'll stick with my sales.


On a different note, I started a new painted today. I am exploring swans and willow trees.
TooTah-Looo..