.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Levitating and Romancing





Hopelessly Romantic is just one way that I can describe myself. To get my romantic fix, Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly version) was on my computer screen in the comfort of my dorm room. It was just me, the movie and my passionate (lonely and single) heart, haha. Why cant the men be like they were back in that time?
I wish it could be easy to find a man like Mr. Darcy, intelligent, attractive, generous, genuine, giving,wealthy, attractive, romantic, speaks in an elaborately seductive tongue and is attractive. haha. Well, I might as well shake that unrealistic image of a man out of my head.
Not meaning to sound pessimistic or anything but do you think that all men in the world have just gone down hill?? I sure think so. I mean I still try (with all of the power within me, dear God, I try) to have confidence in men. To have confidence that there are actually people out there who are considered "Darcy" material. No, no, they don't even have to be like Darcy. All I am really asking for is a man to stand up when a lady walks into a room, to show her genuine kindness, generosity and love. Poof....and just like that...I start craving Chocolate. When you are not satisfied romantically, chocolate is your Darcy. Hello Mr. Darcy, you look darker, smoother and taste more pungent then ever. Can I get your wrapper for you? haha...


I have decided that I will know when I find my next love when I walk into a room, he shall stand from being seated and help me with my own chair. Gosh, I hope I don't stay single forever haha.

Fashion: The shirt is a BeBe find. This shirt has studded buttons down the front and all the way up the sleeves. The over-alls are French Diesel. I got this piece the same time I got this outfit earlier in an earlier post.
The thigh high boots are Jeffrey Campbell. They actually are boots/chaps and go even high. But for the spring I still struggle with parting from them, so I put the higher extension of the boot rolled inside. Yippeee
Enjoy the new action photos that look like I am levitating. SO COOL. Always expect the unexpected with my photos.