.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Caramel and Fudge

First, before we dive in, I am featuring 2 Candy-Crafters who have both caught my eye and taste buds. Best thing- if you can't find a retailer, no problem, they ship *Wink* =)...


Not huge on Chocolate but die over Caramels? Watch out....
Caramel's from "Sweet Revolution" are divine. These caramel's are made with pure maple, honey and LoVe. These babies are natural with corn syrups and cane sugars left at bay.
Spread it or just pop it in your mouth- either way this caramel will surprise you with its very BIG flavor.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Kelly Chocolates
Fudge Fudge Fudge. But this is not the wax-y tasting candy store fudge- no no no. This fudge is as silky as a ganache but has not lost it's thick fudge-y taste. You can literally taste the time that was put in to make each batch filled with splendor. It helps to eat it while I am typing haha. I thought I was going to have to order all of their chocolates online- oh yes, they do more than just fudges, they also have mastered the art of "clusters". Deadly. But luckily the "John Kelly" website had a large list of all of the locations where they are sold in almost every state-sorry foreigners (maybe I'll send you a care package, eh?).



My favorite: Caramel with Walnuts



(Left) Dark Chocolate w/ Walnuts

and

(Right)Dark Chocolate w/ out Walnuts

Peanut Butter.. nuf said.


p.s all of their chocolates are Kosher =)