.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Sunday, August 8, 2010

AMISH yumyum


THE CHICKEN EXPERIENCE> AMISH STYLE
I brag, I rave, and I consume the best chicken, ribs, turkey, ham and yams around- all done by the wonderful Amish of Lancaster county(the largest Amish population in the country). But how dare I talk and drool about the Amish chicken without have pictures to support my raving. Luckily I purchased this chicken just as it came off of the skewer from cooking. When I got it home, I couldn't wait to eat it, and right when I opened it steam continued to erupt. The chicken, sitting in a pool of its juice, was the best of the best Amish chicken I have gotten. Lucky, you and I get to enjoy it together.
JUICY DOWN TO THE BONE

SWEET, SWEET YAMS

The yams are rotated below the chicken and collect the drippings that run off the chicken above. I didn't like yams, I actually reaaaaaly didn't like them- but these are unlike anything else.