.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

14 more days



Cleanse Diary:

And on the 7th day.. well, nothing.
These last 7 days have been the longest 7 days I have had to go through. These 7 days have rivaled the excruciatingly long 7 days that lead up to my graduation from high school- these 7 days are leading up to the next 7 days that then welcome in the next 7 days that finally end with a massive feast where I will eat my face off. Sounds like a good plan to me- a great plan in fact- a plan that has lead me to comprise a list- yes, a list- a list of restaurants that cater to my face eating needs. Just like any other women I do have needs- needs for mexican food, indian food and all american burgerrrrrrs- at least those are the craved needs from the past 7 days, never know what is going to happen next week, rut roh.

~LIST~ (in no specific order)

BOBBY”S BURGERS

INFO: not just any "John Doe" Bobby but Bobby Flay

BINDO

INFO:My own Indian Princess (in edible form of course)

the deciding factor for this restaurant was seeing their desert menu.

LOLITA

INFO:chips-salsa-queso-pollo-tacos- edgy-YES

COYOTE CROSSING

INFO:Super authentic mexican food, check plus!

MARCIE BLAINE

INFO:This is not a restaurant- that is if you don't want to make your entire meal to be about truffles and chocolate- but I do! What sounds the best to me? Their " Cardamom, Marshmallow and Vanilla Bean" truffle! Plus they have a "Mexican Mole"Truffle. 

BARBUZZO

drooool everywhere- Handmade everything to perfection...NOM


Just like this list that will, after I get through the next 14 days, be my god send- I have tried to utilize the scrawny midget list of foods that I can eat to my benefit to cook things that taste remotely like delectable indulgences- the kind of thing that partners with your subconscious and forms the infamous guilt after you have already licked the entire plate and the bowl and the spoon (not like I have done this before or anything....Nope, not me lol)
Today I created luxurious chocolate with coconut milk, stevia and cocoa. It was delicious. Because I cannot have peanuts- I took my almond butter, mixed in light shredded coconut and made very small balls to then be dipped in my chocolate- I dipped, refrigerated, dipped again and then served. My own bon bons.

For now these will just have to do. =)


XO,
Carter