.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DAY 1-down low



IT has arrived. Ready or not here it comes....
 Statement: I am doing a 24 day cleanse. I am extending an invite to all of my readers to come with me and see my struggles and insight from this blog turned cleanse diary. I will share pictures and comments on all things temptation and desire.

What exactly is going on?: This 24 day cleanse will consist of me doing two separate cleanses from two separate companies. I will begin with a 3 day juice cleanse. No way jose! I am definitely not doing the infamous cayenne pepper grapefruit juice and maple syrup cleanse, oh no, because you all already know about that cleanse and I don't think it is extremely healthy. Instead I am doing the newest of new juice cleanses that are committed to deep cleanse and higher health. This company is called "Cooler Cleanse"

A cooler cleanse? still need help: The "Cooler Cleanse" is revolutionary. Not only dose this company ship all over the US and are super committed to bring you the best and most creatively helpful cleanse around but they also have 4 different ways to detox with 4 fantastic cleanses. 
1) The 3 Day Juice                  (what I am doing)
2) The 5 Day Juice   (what my mom is doing)
4) The Raw Cooler ( Seems so awesome yum Raw Food Detox)


There are my drinks. 6 each day. including tons of water =)

Start  off the day with Hot lemon water to cleanse the Liver 
Followed by many many packs of my security blanket: SugarFree Gum


What is next after the 3 day is complete?: Once I shovel my way through this 3 day juice cleanse I am going to begin the "Clean" program done by Doctor Junger MD. This 21 day cleanse is set up with constant vitamins, a shake for breakfast and dinner and then a light solid meal for lunch. I am not going to go into lots a detail about the "Clean"
Program right now- only that is has been used by Stars such as Gwyneth Paltrow and most recently Demi Moore is half way through her cleanse now. Here is more press.


WHY I AM DOING THIS?:  I am not doing this to lose weight. (Though if you are interested in losing weight then this would be the best way to start) I am doing this to test my determination, revitalize/rejuvenate my system and spirituality(in a nut shell). Being at boarding school for the past 5 years was a wonderful experience and I wouldn't change it for the world yaddah yadda lol, but when one goes through something so difficult- emotionally and academically - one develops baggage. This is my way of releasing everything thing that might have weaseled its way into my worries over the years and start fresh. Like one purge oneself of clothing that doesn't fit- with me is getting rid of the cage that has developed around me that is/has been prohibiting me from being more spiritual. I want to reconnect.  I am getting rid of it all in order to find more about myself and to become enlightened. 

XO CARTER