.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, August 7, 2010

CHiNA D0ll

Hello You!
I bring you a look with some familiar names. My sparkle-black collared button up is done by J-Crew. Not a big fan of J-Crew, I thought it was a store that didn't do much with the integrity of the garment- I felt like their motto was - "typical shape crazy pattern"- not my style. BUT I walked in one day waiting for my mind to be changed and I walked out with this shirt. Still on the fence about J-Crew, as a whole, though.. 
The skirt is by McQueen. I gobbled this baby right on up. I have this creme colored and a black. SUPA chic.  I really love the ruffled pockets of fabric made from buttoning it up. A nice twist on a pencil skirt.
The shoes are patent leather and are one of my mother's Designs from her line "Shei Shei Designs."

So I buttoned on the shirt and the skirt, slid the shoes and accessories on and finished it all with a top bun like a china doll tehehe. Ready for Business...
LOTs of  Love