.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, August 26, 2010

'Eclat








Vogue Magazine says "Worlds Best Caramels"


Food & Wine says"Éclat Chocolate's truffles are filled with oozing caramel and spiked with spicy ginger or Calvados."

...I say "why did they just stop at the caramels?"

I have been looking, no...., searching for the best in chocolates. I had found Vosges in New York and foolishly enough - thought that the next chocolatier that would blow my mind would be in either New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, D.C, Miami, SanFran, Boston or even my very own Philly. But I was wrong- dead wrong. 'Eclats just happens to be in the little town of West Chester PA- 15 minutes from my home...Funny right? How could I be so lucky??

I announce here, with you, that I have found the best chocolate in the world. I am gutsy enough to say that this chocolate can put all of the Swiss and Belgium's to shame. 'Eclat keeps that traditional flavor of chocolate and amplifies it to an ungodly height. Eating this chocolate is like a life changing experience where the angels blow their horns You can't just pop'em back in your mouth- 'Eclat's has given the world a chocolate that slows your world down. You need to just let them sit in your mouth and melt, slowly releasing intense, multiple flavors.

This is my all time favorite chocolate..

The Caramels are gooey and when you crack the shell you can practically sip the caramels like soup. My favorites are the Passion Fruit (the most concentrated passion fruit chocolate I have ever eaten), Champagne ( crisp and decadent flavor) and Mollydooker ( a dense and oh so creamy red wine center!). The others that I love are - The Traditional, Vanilla, Beer Truffle and Dark Caramel. One of the things that I always look for in chocolates are if they are just one note flavors. But NONE of the chocolates by 'Eclat are one note- each handcrafted chocolate hits your tongue one way and then leaves it another.

Order your own today

The Pear Caramel

Mollydoocker


Mollydooker





X and Chocolate,

Carter