.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 4



Hello!
The vitamins are taking affect. I am feeling good. I definitely feel more radiant- my skin feels like it has a extra glow and eyes an extra sparkle.

I have been thinking though- for my meal after I finish my cleanse should I have a big breakfast? Going over in my mind how  I want to eat every one of the Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chip Break-Apart Cookies with ice cream... OH!
Then I think how good a huge peanut butter and jelly would be- A big FAT PB&J!......oh oh!
Now my mind strays to how good a bagel with cream cheese would be... oh oh Oh!
Yes, all of these easy sugars and simple carbohydrates are having a blast tormenting me.  But NAH! I am way too strong to succumb to how ever good any of my desires seem to taste- I will see this cleanse to the end. I am even considering implementing a lot of what this cleanse has taught me into my life post cleanse. Strawberries are cut out of the "CLEAN" diet and after learning a lot about those yummy strawberries I feel as if I never want another again. Strawberries,while growing, have to be fumigated constantly because of all of the critters that are attracted. MORE TOXINS? NO THANK YOU!


Lunch Menu:
Light Lamb Curry
250mgs Lamb cubed
1 onion
spinach
1 can presoaked brown lentils
1/4 inch ginger-sliced thinly
2-3 cloves garlic
1 tsp fennel
1tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp garam marsala
1/2 tsp curry powder
      This recipe is very good to make a day beforehand to let the spices meld together.         Vegetarian? just take out the lamb. This recipes doesn't really need the lamb at all.
Directions: brown chopped onions- then add lamb
     quickly brown lamb then add garlic and spices
     then add 1/4 cup water
    leave to simmer for 5 mins
     make sure to not burn
      add 1 more cup of water and then let it reduce to desired thickness
     finally add spinach. 

XO, Carter