.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

ALL Saints



One of my favorite designers now is "All Saints"
After purchasing my first article of All Saints in this post during a trip in New York City- I kept my eyes out for other designs that would come out of this new company.
This special dress from All Saints is a chiffon dress that was a "got to have". I bought it from their flagship store in LA. I feel like a goddess in this dress I want to never wear anything else- sleep in it forever haha. Plus this dress is so airy, breathable and has beautiful tailoring with lots of sweeping drapery. The necklace I have on is from back in my Moms designing days when she had her own line shown in the first Fashion Week held in Cape Town South Africa (you can sense the African inspiration). The bangles are from Nordstroms from a long time ago haha.
Be sure to check out All Saints if you are looking for great funky knitwear and fantastic leathers- a very BoHo chic line.
XO
Carter