.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 2


9:30pm August 10th -Finishing Day 1,
had some unexpected twists. I thought I would wrestle with the upset stomach that screams "feeeedd me!" But instead I was barely hungry at all.... and I think I know why... lol..
The drinks were (well some) difficult to swallow to say plainly. On  the contrary the fact that some were harder than others I could compare. When drinking the drinks that I favored-  the juice was gone in a flash and left me wanting more . When drinking the drinks that I didn' t like so much- the juice was around much longer and left me not looking at any food product in a desiring manner. 




2:10pm August 11th- Middle Day 2
Surprisingly I had a deep deep luxurious sleep last night. I feel energized and happy. I am thinking about taking a hot bath tonight haha may need it. I am on 4 right now and I made a slushy out of it with putting the drink in the freezer- nice little change. I decided to not watch any TV the first day and it didn't last long ahah so instead I made a compromise with just muting the TV during commercials because of the many Food advertisements that I would rather not see. Now that I actually forgot a few times to mute the TV I saw that hearing and seeing food does not bother me. Stay tuned for Day 3- the last day of the Juice HOOT