.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Writings..



This post is about meeting old with new.

One of my biggest obsessions has to be Egyptian everything. All of my friends know that I am an egyptain die-hard. Maybe this is because of a past life or just because the luxury of an Egyptian and the culture is just hard to resist falling in love with. Here is the Egyptian alphabet in Hieroglyphs, more or less. See the way your name would look on a cartouche like mine below... SWEET lol




Ex: My name in hieroglyphs "Carter Neal"


-----------------------------------

NOW!! The future of the computer typing..

Customize Keyboard
Customize your keyboard with putting your signature touch on it- type in your own personalize handwriting with Pilot Handwriting.
Look how easy it is! I am in the process of doing mine.



XO Carter