.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, August 14, 2010

21-Here I come


The 21 Day Clean Program has commenced!!!

Victory I can finally eat food! I woke up hoping that this morning would bring a chocolate Clean shake that would be yummy. I was so scared that it would taste horribly-because chugging down juice is fine but smoothies are a little more difficult. But I was all wrong. The smoothie was fantastic and I was back open for business! YIPPPY
Now the 21 Day consists of the following: a shake for breakfast, meal at lunch, and shake for dinner.

But I cant just eat anything for lunch! I have to stay inside of the guideline perimeters and can not eat any of the following...

Exclude
Fruits:
Oranges, orange juice, grapefruit, strawberries,grapes, banana
Dairy Substitutes:
Dairy and eggs, milk, cheese, cottage cheese, cream,yogurt, butter, ice cream, non-dairy,creamers
Grains and Starches:
Wheat, corn, barley, spelt, kamut, rye, couscous, oats
Animal Protein:
Raw fish, pork, beef, veal, sausage, cold cuts, canned meats,hot dogs, shellfish
Vegetable Proteins:
Soybean products (soy sauce, soybean oil in processed
foods, tempeh, tofu, soy milk, soy yogurt)
Nuts and Seeds:
Peanuts, peanut butter, pistachios, macadamia nuts
Vegetables:
Corn, creamed vegetables, tomatoes, potatoes, eggplants, peppers
Oils:
Butter, margarine, shortening, processed oils, canola oil, salad dressings, mayonnaise, spreads
Drinks:
Alcohol, coffee, caffeinated beverages, soda pop, soft drinks
Sweetners:
Refined sugar, white/brown sugars, honey, maple syrup, high fructose corn syrup, evaporated cane juice, Splenda®, Equal®, Sweet’N Low®
Condiments:
Chocolate, ketchup, relish, chutney, soy sauce,
barbecue sauce, teriyaki, other condiments
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Morning Shake
(you might notice that I cant have chocolate but the chocolate shake has only "Dutch processed cocoa" and that is in the green!)

YUM YUM Chocolate shake with vitamins . The Clean Program gives you  5 vitamins to take at varies times. the vitamins in this picture are taken 3 times a day with every meal.

Completely epic: My first meal with food(!) since the Juice Cleanse. I steamed asparagus, made a  hearts of palm, avocado, mango and nectarine salad, and  I teamed up with mom to grill one of my favorite fishes  the Mediterranean sea bass known as "Branzino"(a very meaty fish). I made cherry relish by reducing about 16 cherries with a table spoon of raw blue agave nectar. This relish was the crowning jewel for my fish. This relish was so good that I even made another batch today ontop of my Amish turkey- kinda like ThanksGiving =)