.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, August 12, 2010

DAy3

COOLER CLEANSE TOGO BAGGY



I've made it,... thank the lordddddddddddddddd
Finishing Day 2 was ruff.  Drinking water was even difficult- I am just craving something that I can chew- thank goodness for my Gum haha. Felt queazy-SEAA SICK. I had definitely gotten a bit of what I wanted to challenge me and my determination. The bath was really nice- it pushed the detox...  

HOOTY HOOT DAY 3
I will be going to the Farmer's Markets to pick up some veggies and fruits for the 21 day "CLEAN" program. So excited that it came in the mail today.  I am pushing to get through. I am very very very excited to chew something other than gum on FRIDAY!!