.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Monday, August 23, 2010

Iron Chef Jose Garces!

DEEP DISH PIE PIZZAS from "GARCES TRADING CO."


I asked for a spinach and mushroom Deep Dish Pizza Pie after seeing one of these sky scrappers being delivered to the near by table. Show stopper pizza and the best one I have every eaten and I am not a pizza person.

Thin crust with Parmesan and gruyere cheese then the mushrooms and loads of spinach- finally the mammoth natural tomato sauce with whole chunks topped it off.




The other aspect of Garces Trading company that I loved was their mix of restaurant and market. Garces trading Co. had a pastry bar, cheese bar and a balsamic vinegar bar. I purchased this bottle of delicious Cinnamon Pear Balsamic. Seriously! I had never seen anything like it. Among the Cinnamon Pear Balsamic they had Chocolate Balsamic and Blueberry Balsamic. This Cinnamon Pear Balsamic is killer




A gourmet Almond Joy! So smooth and oozy gooey good.





Here it is. The best of the best. I was blown away. This is one of the best things I have ever eaten- ever. It is a Maple Bacon Cinnamon Bun!! ridiculous. This treat had a perfect balance and loads of luscious icing. SINFUL!