.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TB- My Prequel

Ladies and Gentlemen, the day is almost upon us (well, not really us...but just me lol).  Tomorrow I will make my way onto the set of True Blood and will finally realize a dream - being in front of the camera.  Not just any camera mind you....but the amazing Vampire World of True Blood! Fangtazia here I come.  So here's what I know so far....I will first be greeted by Alan Ball's (the Creator and Director of TB) assistant and then taken on a bus with the cast and crew to the shooting location (top secret stuff).  I am freaking out ya'll.  I have been practicing my southern accent and it sounds real nice.  I have no idea at this point what role I will be portraying - sure hope it is a character that ERIC can sink his teeth into...lol.  Or if not Eric, then Jason wouldn't be too bad either...oh well.   Look out Sookie.....here I come!  Stay tuned for more......