.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ruby et Violette round 2

INCOMPARABLE




This is what happened...
Woke up at 7 am to prepare for the big day, Graduation. I hustled over to the Main Building for some water and that was when I saw I had a package. Having only 3 hours left on campus before Graduation was over and I was on my way home, I needed to retrieve my package. But who could be sending me a package this late? Perishable was on the outside of the box, I tried racking my brain as to who could have sent me this..Mom maybe? Nope.
Leaving from Graduation stuffed in the backseat of the car ready for a 3-1/2 hour drive, I thought I knew who this treat was from. Anything in a box with perishable on it has got to be something good. Upon opening the brown outside mailing box I came upon another box.....oh but this one was way different.... This box was amazing and I knew I was in for a treat but never would I have imagined what was about to unfold. A beautiful cream colored box tied with a black silk ribbon - very classy....but what I was about to see inside was....well....let's just say this decadent can't even describe what my eyes and stomach were about to behold. Inside I found two layers of Cookies and Brownies, but not just ordinary Cookies and Brownies might I add. This mysterious "box" was from "The Indulgent Baker" of what has become my favorite bakery - Ruby et Violette. My mother, brother and I had such a fun 3 and 1/2 hour drive eating these treats with names like "Sweet Seduction" "German Chocolate Cake", "Mimi's Molasses", "Espresso Bean", just to name a few. Such a great way to celebrate my graduation- plus, during the sampling in the car, I have found a new favorite among their delectable treats, which I honored by the title of this blog post....The "Incomparable" because of Ruby et Violette's brownie so aptly named - "Incomparable." Thanks to Ruby et Violette, I have now found the best brownie I have ever put into my mouth. The Incomparable brownie is packed with peanut butter , toffee, caramel, and white and dark chocolate chips. Sorry Mom but I think this brownie reigns supreme in the world of brownies! Its alright everyone because my Mom agrees!


Yum..... and thank you The Indulgent Baker and Ruby et Violette for making my graduation ....Incomparable!

If you want to try any of their decadent delicacies here's the info: (The box I described is called The Fountainebleau - Smooth, sophisticated beauty on the outside, blatant indulgence on the inside. I can attest to that!)


Ruby et Violette
457 West 50th Street
New York, NY 10019
718.728.6250
www.rubyetviolette.com