.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Small Change

HELLo
Being back home from the long LA trip is such a nice thing. For the next couple of weeks I will be sharing trendy postings as I reflect on my time in LA. My first full day in LA I wore this outfit. During the day- the sun was out and no jacket was necessary... but in LA if you dont like the heat just move 5 feet over into the shade haha. Later on that day I put on my small sporty jacket and my Karl Lagerfeld  Long necklace. Just a small addition to an outfit can change it and I thought this was a great example of how a small addition can look..
MUAH

Fashion: High waisted "Guess" shorts, "Susanna Monocco" tube top, a "Three Dot" jacket and Karl Lagerfeld.