.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, June 24, 2010

LA Shoe




While taking a walk to a restaurant called Momed-  this restaurant is a couple blocks away from my hotel, in Beverly Hills,  
Momed is Mediterranean Fusion with every ingredient coming from the Farmers Markets of Beverly Hills except the spices are from all over the middle eastern world. YUM. I went to Momed 4times while in LA.

My eye couldn't help but notice a few shops while walking back from a early dinner- a lunch/dinner... a linner or a dunch .
 I found these shoes the first day. They were on sale =)! The brand of these shoes are DaniBlack

Fate would have it - that I was wearing the outfit in my below post with a pair of white sandals and I found these shoes that day and wore them out PLUS the color of the shoes is the same color as my top haha.. toooooo crazyy