.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hustle


WAIT A TICK---
what is a Hustler..
Well I have always thought of a hustler as being someone who does something inappropriate or Hustler is the name for a dirty magazine.... either to me sounds not veryyyyyy "lady like."
But when I was told by my mother while we are on our quest to find me an agent, she told me "You are going to need to hustle..."           Whhaaa???                "...even if you find you an agent." 
hmmmm rewind please.
What does this mean... I am going to have to start reading "hustler" Magazine- is the act of reading Hustler magazine known as "hustling"??? Hahaha I DONT THINK SO....
 What this meant was - even if I do find an agent.. I am still going to have to, work my tookus off,  to find jobs ..
WHEwwwwww- got a little worried that I would have to "hustle" in a wrong way.

Fashion: In my pictures I am wearing Charlottle Russe shoes, Club Monaco pants, anthropology tank and BEBE's Runway Collectable linen jacket.
This was my first time wearing this jacket. I really love it.. but after one wear, it has to be sent to get dry cleaned just so I can keep it in lovely condition. I wore this outfit on the last day of my trip.The reason I am wearing all white is because I was going to a photo shoot for the "NOH8Campaign" wear all of the people who are selected to be photographed need to wear white tops. I just decided to show my support by wearing all white =). The pictures from the photo shoot are coming soon- hang tight.