.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Arrival


I have arrived in LA!
I touched down Sunday at 5pm west-coast time. I unloaded in my room and went for a walk outside to see what kind of boutiques I could find. I came back to the hotel with two bags. One bag with chocolate and red velvet cupcakes from the infamous "Famous Cupcakes"
YUM YUM YUM
Oh, the second bag had 2 large yogurts from Pinkberry- all for the premiere of True Blood. I was shocked by the instant nudity of Bill, Eric and Jason- but, hey, I am not complaining..
I can not believe that I get to meet everyone on Wed. of this week. Dream Come True.
BYE =)
P.S: The  pictures seen in this post= the view out of my room window here in LA.