.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, June 18, 2010

Amazing True Blood



What can I tell ya...  It was an awe inspiring day for this up and coming young actress!  We arrived at our call time and were greeted by crew members ready to take me to wardrobe, hair, makeup - getting me ready for my part of the day.  The wardrobe was sparse since it is, of course, Bon Temps!  Sorta picture Daisy Duke meets Walmart.  I had no idea how many takes, retakes and re-retakes there were just to get one scene.  I found out the night before that the Cast and Crew were there filming until 2 am! I knew then I was in for a long but exciting day.....and it only got better.  I can't put in too much detail at this point because it is all kept under wraps.  I can tell you that the location for this shoot is the Bon Temps Town Hall and Police Department.  When I wasn't doing my part of the filming, I was fortunate enough to sit with the amazing Alan Ball, the producer and creator of True Blood, Six Feet Under and  co-producer of American Beauty.  I was in total and complete awe - and he treated us like we were old friends.  We got to sit in special director chairs and wear headsets so we could hear everything that was going on during the filming behind the scenes.  As we were sitting there all of a sudden my heart drops to my stomach and up walks Stephen Moyer (a/k/a Bill).  He sat with us and we just "chatted it up" the entire time.  He sat right next to me the entire time and was so amazingly sweet (and pretty dang handsome to boot!).  He shared pictures with us from his IPhone, talked about his two kids, laughed about past shoots, talked technology, games(he is addicted to the IPhone game app "Doodle Bug" and loves the talking Hamster App.), etc.   I now understand totally why Anna Paquin has fallen for this guy.  He's a total sweetheart.  As we move from one set to the next I met other cast members....can I say Jason Stackhouse is in the house!!  Got to hang with him and Chris Bauer. Chris Bauer was so tall and built-it's obvious that he is a great actor since he makes his character on TB  look stockier and his voice in real life is totally different than his character in TB...BUT What a cutie - it was a very "G" rated day as far as TB is concerned - everyone kept their shirts on! I did my little acting bit which was a lot of fun and I learned so much.  I am practicing my signature just in case I get flooded with requests for my autograph! LOL - a girl can dream right?  Although I am on a mission to make this dream a total reality.   On set were - Chris Bauer ( Detective Andy Bellefleur), Carrie Preston (Arlene Fowler),  Tod Flowe (Terry Bellefleur) and Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse) and not on set but sitting right next to me (all day long!!!)  Stephen Moyer (Bill).  

Thank you Gianna (assistant to Alan Ball) for the pictures and the kindness you showed this newbie!