.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fan Creation


1stJUNE . .



Hello,
Today I decided to share another one of my creations. This post is a perfect example of how things can go from practical to magical. First, I found a chic fan and then broke it apart into sections. The choker part of the necklace is the "stem" of the fan and the large neck bib was the "fanning part". I super glued a lining piece of fabric to the broken stem pieces and then- once dried- I placed ribbon on the fabric so that it would be fastened on the neck by tying it in the back. The bib part of this necklace is just done with the ribbon tie -as the fabric did not need any overlaying material. Voila!

I have my last exam today- Math- I feel it will end victoriously haha. All I need to do is take a deep breath look at my pencil, calculator, pencil again- then back at the paper and maybe channel alittle math genius-- I take my exam from 8:30-10-- If you are already on summer break just know that you have it so much better than me- not only are you done with anything related to "Natural Logs' "and school- but you get to sleep right on through it. Just wanted to put it in perspective for ya! haha

I have been getting a few inquires about what I am going to do, when the graduation day comes this Friday, about the name of my blog. I simply replied- "I picked this name because it is everlasting- though I leave the title of student and enter into an alumni- being a "Porter's girl" is something that you earn when you become and old girl and you can never leave that behind." Ultimately the name of my blog is sticking- I am just going to tweek the description up top to "graduate" and man, that title is long over due.
Eat LOTS today- Love, Carter