.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fiberwig Mascara



Fiberwig Mascara is the #1 mascara in Japan. I swear by this mascara. Fiberwig mascara does not smudge,is water resistant and comes off easily. Fiberwig mascara binds to your lashes to make them lush and beautiful and coats them like a "wig". How? This special mascara is engineered to have twice the micro fibers to make it dries instantly and make you have perfect lashes every time. My favorite thing about Fiberwig is how it does not damage my lashes- with warm water, the mascara just slips right off. Get yours today