.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NoH8 Prop 8

See the full out fit I wore for the shoot HERE
Mom and Daughter Shot.

See no evil,Speak no evil, Hear no evil

I feel honored to have been able to have the opportunity to pose for the NOH8 Campaign and it would not have happened if it wasn't for, my dearest friend, Jay Link, lead singer of the heavy metal rock band "Death and Taxes" (in picture above).
The NOH8 Campaign started in California and has been spreading it's influence throughout the USA- going to large cities to take photos of faces that care about Equality+ Love for all and who support Gay marriage! "Every face counts" said the co founder and artist behind NOH8- Adam Bouska (www.NOH8CAMPAIGN.COM)
I will cherish these photos for not only the artistry but for the message that is behind them! A big thanks to Adam Bouska and his partner Jeff Parshley!
God Bless