.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pack back

DULUTH PACK

I was given this Authentic Duluth Pack from my new girl at my graduation. For those who do not know what a new girl is- it is essentially a new student to the school. Each girl is paired with a senior. This pairing is called Old Girl-New Girl. Simple. My new girl's name is Ali, and this was her parting gift to me- so sweet of her to even think of me. This bag is a combination of leather and dyed canvas. Mine is black with brown leather - classic colors which work for any fashion situation.  Canvas also happens to be perfect for an artist. This bag will be my good luck charm while I travel to LA today as my carry on. My favorite thing so far about this bag is the straps. The straps are thick and comfortable. Thank you so much Ali for making my senior year a blast and I hope you liked what I wrote in your year book. =)

Now on another note.....

Congratulations to my lovely seniors at Oldfield's School in Glencoe, MD. Sorry I couldn't be there to see you walk down the hill at Graduation but know I was there in spirit. Have a great summer !