.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Zip it Good- Fashion




I dedicate this post to the Sohong Designs- hand made in New York. I found Sohong Designs in the Soho Fashion Markets located inside of a church. Sohong Designs designed the zipper piece that you see that I wore around my shoulders. This piece was originally sold as a bustier , but can be manipulated to so many other purposes. The dress I am wearing is an urban outfitters find. But, unfortunately, I am one for taking the tags out my clothing for reasons of it itching me like crazy. Question: Since people spend a large time creating clothing why don't they finish is with a tag that is actually nice. It is the worst when you wear something and the tag either flops out on the rim of your neck or when the tag itches and irritates the living day lights out of your skin.
ENJOY THE REST OF THE WEEKEND,
-Love, Carter