.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Earthy Creams, Corks and Leather

Zara Women Wedges


"A woman carries her clothes, but it's a SHOE which carries a woman." *Christian Louboutin

Ah, the weather....
New England has been very tempermental with it's weather lately. The current down pour of rain tells me what to wear or more importantly, what not to wear! Because of this down pore, good shoes should not be worn. Well, I couldn't wear any good shoes even if I wanted to. The reason you ask.... I have been quite clumsy this past weekend. I fell twice. No, no, not just a little bump in the road type of tripping but rather face plants. On Saturday I fell behind the theater while back stage (no, I wasn't thinking literally "break a leg"). I managed to fall on the concrete only portion and not the softer, wood portion, brilliant. I put my hand out to brace myself and ended up bruising the palm of my hand as it landed on a cinder-block. My right upper arm and both of my knees decided to change color to a nice eggplant colored bruise (more of a Fall color than a Spring one - lol). Then on Sunday I was running and got spooked by a car getting very close to me... trying to dodge it became a problem- I ended up putting one foot on the slanted guardrail, but my ankle couldn't catch up- so my ankle and my foot just folded in half.. lovely. Now I am gimping around school and have decided that I am just going to have to take it easy for the next few days. I am having a speedy recovery and think that maybe I should wear ankle braces while I run next time. Ultimately this post of some of my shoes is a tribute to all of the shoes that long to be worn in my closest but can't be worn due to my injury and the weather.... Enjoy, Carter




Givenchy