.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, May 7, 2010

3's




READ:the fashion paragraph comments on how I made this pink jacket.

"Cha Cha Cha."
All good things come in 3's.
Body, Mind, and Soul
Friday, Saturday,and Sunday.
and etc.
I have only 3 classes on Friday and have decided to salute threesomes with recognizing how many great things come in 3's. One example of these 3's is how...
I watched 3 great movies this week courtesy of Netflixs: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, The Little Princess and Immortal Beloved. These are some of the movies that are my favs. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon surprised me. I forgot how good all of these movies were. Usually when you revisit a good memory of something you are let down.. but not these movies. CTHDragon , I cried at the end. The Little Princess, I cried all the way through. Immortal Beloved haunted me with creative curiosity for the rest of the day. Now, I have sent them back to only receive three other movies that I am hoping can rock me through the weekend. We have-- SNL: The Best of Chris Kattan (love him), NINE, and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Have you seen NINE or Doctor Parnassus? Mixed reviews, but figured they were completely worth watching. I need suggestions for future movies... any good ones????


Fashion: The jacket is one of my creations. I took 2 separate pieces and brought life to the joining pair. This high padded shoulder baby is one of my prize creations. The pants are Zara Women. The shoes are 80/20 and I am wearing a white corset underneath the jacket. I Love corsets.