.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello it's the Kitty







~Hello Kitty~
Never too young and never too old to have toys. Playing is playing whether with Beanie Babies or with Cars and Cloths. I don't know about you, but I am a huge fan of my childhood toys. Sometimes I am lucky enough to spark up a conversation about some of my favorite things "when I was young." During this remembrance we would all shout out our most beloved show, fad, and toy. Things like "Cabbage Patch Dolls", "Power Puff Girls", "Beanie Babies", the Disney Classic like The Little Mermaid and even the classics that don't get recognized as much but are still awesome like Dumbo and the Swan Princess. I know that everyone had at least one Tomogatchi. We all collected Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh and watched Saved by the Bell and Reading Rainbow while we baked everything in our "Easy Bake Ovens." Oh and who remembers how amazing it was when the "Game Boy Color" came out? haha Oh the 90's.
In this post you will see one of my most favorite collectible- Hello Kitty. Hello Kitty remains timeless, You GO Kitty!