.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, May 21, 2010

Black, White and Lashes


Plain and simple right? How ordinary can a white button down with black pants be, right? I threw the bangs back in a pin and twisted the rest of my hair in a clipped bun. I felt conservative. Well, actually too conservative... I thought of this outfit as a good reason to wear my black and white lashes featured at the bottom. You know when you really want to wear a particular item the next day and you actually coordinate the perfect ensemble to showcase this item? Well that is what I did for these lashes. These lashes needed to happen and I am working them the best I know how - Look out Cover Girl you've got nothing on me!

The shoes are Jeffrey Campbell's Clinic that have been lusted over by many other bloggers. These shoes make even my other wedges jealous. The pants are "Cheap Mondays" and the blouse is "All Saints." One of the coolest things about this blouse is the double layered collar.. see it below...

Shu Uemura lashes Click here to see the total Shu Uemura lash bar....