.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ruby et Violette



There was a special on the Food Network that unveiled the" Best Bakeries" in the United States. The third best bakery was "Ruby et Violette". After finding out that they deliver, my mom was quick to send me a "perishable" care package. In my mail box I saw a slip saying that I had a package..I had no idea what was in it. All I knew was that it was "perishable"=which means FOOD. These cookies truely  knocked my socks off. They have some really yummy flavors. I received 2 of each cookie flavor. I found in my box a Peach Cobbler cookie, Oatmeal Butterscotch cookie,Chocolate Peanut Butter cookie,Champagne Strawberry cookie, German Chocolate cake cookie, Bailey's "White Irish" cookie, Dark Chocolate with Cream Cheese, and many others. I wanted to savor them as much a possible.. small niblets.haha. Just click on the title of this paragraph and you'll go straight to that decadent bakery's website. If you aren't a cookie person? Just look at their brownies...
P.s: So good that I just ordered another order today...teehehe, Maybe these cookies will make graduation come sooner.
457 West 50th Street
New York, NY 10019
(718) 728-6250