.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, May 28, 2010

Buddah Get-up



Zen Baby, Zen
It's Friday! Thank you!
This week seemed to want to suck me dry by taking forever to finish up. Oh but I was hit with the Friday night slump. The slump that hits you when you are excited for the weekend then notice you have no plans to celebrate your "Friday night." Friends are all gone or "booked,"and you are stuck- stuck alone and stuck in a slump. I felt this way - but was thinking about the good possibilities of this freebie of a night.... I could meditate... take a really long time to shave and moisturize.... I could write poetry... research fashion, art and food.. watch a movie that "I" love... or even go to the gym and take my time going through a sculpting routine. Yes, this slump may be the most refreshing night I have had in a long time. Being alone- I could take all the time in the world just doing things that I would normally take 10 mins to do...
I am listening to some Oldies but Goodies.... like A-HA "Take on me" and the Eurythmics. Enjoy your night and take time to enjoy the Moon- it is full again tonight...
10 days till I leave to start filming for True Blood...
Fashion: Michael Stars tank and the rest of the outfit is authentic Indian from India.. so nice when it is hot out.