.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Monday, May 17, 2010

Scarf Dress?



How to change up your wardrobe....

I took a lot of my clothes and other special items home with me when I returned to school after spring break. The reason I did this was so that when it comes time to pack, tag and ship  my things, I wont have to ship tons of heavy boxes...only half a ton haha. With a more "simplistic" closet to work with- creativity  with each outfit is needed. I took one of my dresses, that has bright patterns on the front and a series of buttons on the back, and created a new dress with one of my long scarves. all you need to do this is a dress, scarf and pins. You take the scarf and pin the sides of the scarf to the side of the dress to make sure none of my original pattern form the dress shows. Tie the scarf ends around your neck, belt it and you are good to go. I decided that I wanted to have a black hair day and topped my outfit off with gillies-shoes and my 32inch. long black wig. It is monday and I am excited for the outfit possibilities, hopefully you are more excited now about the possibilities of your scarves.