.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The benefits of window shopping...oh PHI






Word of advice- When you are on the shopping prowl...Find those designers that are going out of business with NYC hub stores! The pants in this post are from a design company called "PHI". PHI was an up and coming european design house who, on the journey of fashion stardom was wiped out by the economy. Walking down Prince St. in NYC's SOHO District, I passed by the store as usual to see what kind of things I could "look at" (ah the glory of window shopping) and low and behold I see naked women changing in the back of this elegant store. Curious as to why and just thinking they are nudists, I walked in and saw tons of racks that had been brought out from storage- prices had gone from thousands to hundreds and some even less. I found these pants and a few others, and I myself became a nudist at the PHI store. All the dressing rooms were full and people were just literally dropping their clothes and trying on these steal of a deal...deals. After standing in a corner changing for 30 minutes I decided to try on these chiffon harem pants that have silk accents witha zipper on the leg- these pants were originally $1,548 big ones and I got them for...brace yourself.....$75. Now that is the way to shop...which left me with more money to go buy my favorite chocolates....a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Fashion: Anthropology tank with chiffon Diesel top w/ pearl buttons